Become a Member
Support Hawaii’s Keiki
Each year, PATCH receives more than 15,000 inquiries and calls from families across the state. As a member, you help PATCH ensure that Hawaii’s families are supported in meeting their child care needs through referrals to programs, information on choosing quality child care and much more. PATCH also offers more than 100 different training classes to child care professionals across the state.
help PATCH in its mission to improve the quality and availability of child care throughout Hawaii
PATCH Membership Benefits
Your Membership can immediately pay for itself! And here’s how:
- Satisfy CDA certification renewal requirement. Do your staff need to renew their CDA? Joining PATCH is an easy and affordable way to meet the membership requirement.
- 50% Discount for job vacancy ad on PATCH website. Find qualified applicants for your preschool vacancies by advertising on the #1 site in Hawaii for early education and child care. (Organization membership only.)
- 10% Discount for in-service training for your staff. (Organization membership only.)
- 20% Discount for select online ECE classes. (Individual membership only.)
- Free PATCH newsletter subscription. Get the latest Training Tracks and Ohana Newsletter delivered directly to your door!
- 10-15% Discount at Aloha Island Uniforms on select school uniform items.
- Educational discount at Education Works.
- Lend your voice! Right to vote at PATCH Annual Meeting.