Special Services for military Families
How can PATCH help our military family?
- Call PATCH if you are looking for child care and we will produce a FREE list of child care referrals to meet the specific needs of your family
- PATCH will conduct a follow-up with your family to ensure care has been found.
- PATCH will let you know about special child care subsidy programs available only to military families and whether you may be eligible.
For any questions you might have visit the child care aware website
Respite care for air force & navy families enrolled in the exceptional family member program (efmp)
NACCRRA (National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral
Agencies) and Military Services are working together tp provide free
respite care services to families of active duty and activated Reserve Air
Force and Navy families enrolled in the Exceptional Family member
- Respite Care for EFMP Air Force Navy Families provides much needed respite-literally a break-for families who have exceptional family members.
- The program provides 40 hours a month of free respite care per family (EFMs and their siblings) participatiing in the program to provide Service Members and their spouses with some time off.
- The time respite care is provided can be spent in whatever way the family choose.